Questions? Call or email anytime! 519.838.0117
Our Valued Poultry Exhibitors
2020 Exhibitors To Come….
CPX Official Program
2020 Official CPX Advertising Opportunities
- 10,000+ distributed to all Poultry producers across Canada, 6 weeks prior to CPX.
- Distributed at CPX admission gates
- ALL ADVERTISERS GET: Free colour logo in Exhibitor Directory, Free CPX tickets
- Search by company name, product type, key word or by tradeshow hall to find exhibitors
- Colour logo will appear next to your company name on the drop down menu when searched
- Once your company name is selected your exact location will appear on the exhibitor tradeshow hall layout with your logo on your exhibit location
- (min. 3 months)
- links to your website
- cross promoted on social media channels (Facebook & Twitter)
- Banner is 300px x 250px, or video is 45 – 60 sec in length
- Promoted to College & University seniors and graduate students from Poultry and agriculture programs
- Students will be onsite Thursday April 5th from 9am – 11am to drop off resumes at your exhibit
- By participating in the resume blitz program, you will get the following:
- Signage at your exhibit indicating that you are participating in the resume blitz
- Bolded company name in exhibitor directory
- A chance to meet one-on-one with motivated Poultry youth looking to secure employment
Please contact Donna 519-838-0117 ext. 704 if you are interested in advertising in CPX’s Official Workbook.
Interested in being a sponsor of CPX?
Contact Donna at donna@Poultryxpo.ca
Proud Sponsors 2020
Official Media Partners
Official French Partners
Supporting Media Partners
WeCover Cow Coliseum: Building Suppliers
2020 Complex Layout
Industry Hall 1
Poultry Demo Coliseum
Industry Hall 2
Outdoor Exhibits & Hospitality
2020 Dates & Times
November 4-5, 2020
History of CPX
The Canadian Poultry XPO (CPX) is a professional tradeshow for Poultry producers and their families to see the latest in innovation and be educated on producing safe nutritious Poultry products. CPX is held at the Stratford Rotary Complex, in Perth County – which has the highest concentration of Poultry Operators in Canada.
Does Canada not deserve its own exclusive national Poultry showcase? This was the question that CPX founder Jordon Underhill found himself asking when crossing the border from another IPPE road trip, to Atlanta, Georgia. 20+ years of traveling to international Poultry events and a passion for advancing the Canadian Poultry industry, all led to the inception of the CPX concept. Jordon felt strongly that the Canadian AG farmers are well respected globally for genetic excellence and early adoption of innovation, and needed a national platform for continuous improvement and global showcase.
Drive down a side road in any Province of Canada and look to your left and look to your right. It won’t be long until you pass a well kept Poultry operation and you will understand where the CPX positioning statement came from “Pride In Poultry”.
Today – CPX is owned and operated by ROI Event Management, Jordon Underhill and his wife Donna Underhill. Operating from Guelph, ROI Event Management is a family run business of motivated and passionate agricultural people.
We proudly give back to local communities and donate to: local 4-H Poultry clubs, Junior Farmers, Stratford Minor Hockey Association, Stratford Stingers Volleyball club and Stratford Ag Society.
Same great team – CDX & CPX!”
Parking Lot & Outdoor Exhibit Manager
Poultry Classroom Coordinator
Social Media Writer, On Site Personality and CPX Ambassador
On site Officer Coordinator
Poultry Coliseum Co-Manager